Assist in the reporting and analysis of monthly and quarterly business results. Responsibilities include follow-up to inquiries made regarding issued financial statements as well as special projects assigned by management
- Perform detailed financial statement and forecast analyses by working with site controllers and cost center managers to understand results and explain variances.
- Assist in the development of new commercial analytics addressing both customer and product profitability.
- Participate in post completion audits of key capital expense and VCP cost savings projects.
- Assist in preparation of Board of Directors meeting packages.
- Support the annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must possess analytical skills.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Must be able to work independently but possess a willingness to proactively ask questions to clarify expectations.
- Must be detail oriented
Computer Equipment and Software Requirements:
- Data and business warehouse software, Windows based spreadsheets/word processing and PowerPoint packages. Ability to use various company software packages.
- Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance plus 1-3 years of related finance experience.