- Ability to produce semi complex parts Schedule, monitor and facilitate new orders and order changes
- Work with Engineering, Production, VPI and Quality teams to understand the product, design and build jigs/fixtures for new and existing products. Also work with other NGP Plants.
- Work with Production and Quality to re-make/modify jigs/fixtures and tooling.
- Maintain stock of sharpened tooling/machined spare parts or any other tooling that requires sharpening.
- Diagnose and remedy operating troubles
- Design, build and maintain various tooling and fixtures
- Work from drawings and specifications
- Understand and apply appropriate and prescribed safety procedures and practices
- Use variety of precision measuring instruments
- General maintenance as needed on special projects.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor
Skills and Abilities
- Safety conscious
- Strong math skills, including Trigonometry
- Work without supervision
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work efficiently and be able to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
Education & Experience
- 2 years Tech school or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience working in a similar position, preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to walk at least 75% of time