- Responsible for planning, designing, purchasing, and/or implementing integrated manufacturing processes in an industrial plant.
- Determine parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification.
- Work with engineers to identify problems with product and performance and recommend solutions or enhancements.
- Perform equipment design evaluations and may develop new processes.
- Plan and design methods to improve efficiency in production.
- Manage/supervise the Maintenance Team.
- Develop equipment to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering, or a related field, or the foreign equivalent
- One year of relevant work experience.
- Experience with developing and implementing manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency.
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts, practices and procedures.
- Experience with identifying and addressing safety related processes and equipment issues.
- Proficient with Microsoft tools and e-mail applications.