- On Highway OEM Sales Manager is responsible for executing sales strategy
- Responsible for generating sales growth and new business opportunities with multiple commercial vehicle OEM’s
- Works closely with key OEM customers, Purchasing, Engineering, Operations, and other functions as necessary as well as NGP internal management, engineering, operations, to ensure a sales success.
- Must be a quick learner and not afraid to hit the ground running.
- Strong sales skills including prospecting, forecasting, presenting, and closing new business, and comfortable working remotely
- Proven track record at business planning and achieving measurable goals
- Contract negotiation experience
- Outstanding people skills. Strong in-person, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to support and motivate others
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and internet proficiency
- Travel as necessary up to 70%
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business with at least 2~5 years relevant experience in related markets is required